Discover PerformanceHP Software's community for IT leaders
Archive RSS Feed
- Cover your apps: How application security protects your enterprise
- Software quality: Testing times or time for more testing?
- Planned spontaneity: How to build a culture of innovation
- Breach fatigue with Brian Krebs
- Rugged FUD: What is the truth behind DevOps, security, and moving fast without failing?
- Think like a bad guy for better security
- Government in technology: Big brother or big bother?
- Is analytics for everyone? Why do the data scientists have all the fun?
- How to fast-track your organization with the software-defined enterprise
- Confessions of CIOs: How to develop strengths for today's leadership
- Time for enterprise IT to declare defeat in the security war?
- Using Information to drive innovation and agility
- Consumerization of IT: Bring your own 'everything'
More from Discover Performance
Big Data: Can IT and marketing get along?
Our third CxO faceoff: A CIO and CMO debate who should control the budget (and the strategy) for Big Data in the enterprise. Listen now
Does IT matter when you’ve got cloud & SaaS?
In our second no-holds-barred webcast, a CIO and CFO weigh in on how IT leaders can adapt to a SaaS era. Listen now
CIOs and CFOs: Can this relationship be saved?
Round one: A CIO and CFO step into the ring to face off on key issues surrounding the IT/business relationship. Listen now
Discover Performance ebooks
Register/sign in for our free, original ebook series, covering security for mobile apps, Big Data strategy, user-centric value streams, and IT leadership.