Discover PerformanceHP Software's community for IT leaders
- Government in technology: Big brother or big bother?
- Is analytics for everyone? Why do the data scientists have all the fun?
- How to fast-track your organization with the software-defined enterprise
- Confessions of CIOs: How to develop strengths for today's leadership
- Using Information to drive innovation and agility
- Consumerization of IT: Bring your own 'everything'
- 4 keys to the software-driven era
- How IT leaders shift in a service-driven era
- Before a big data ‘solution,’ you need a strategy
- Harnessing change: Dan Spurling of T-Mobile
- Barcelona agenda: How to survive a tech conference
- Zoom ahead of the big data curve
- Coach your employees to greatness
- Discovering innovative Barcelona
More from Discover Performance
Big Data: Can IT and marketing get along?
Our third CxO faceoff: A CIO and CMO debate who should control the budget (and the strategy) for Big Data in the enterprise. Listen now
Does IT matter when you’ve got cloud & SaaS?
In our second no-holds-barred webcast, a CIO and CFO weigh in on how IT leaders can adapt to a SaaS era. Listen now
CIOs and CFOs: Can this relationship be saved?
Round one: A CIO and CFO step into the ring to face off on key issues surrounding the IT/business relationship. Listen now
Discover Performance ebooks
Register/sign in for our free, original ebook series, covering security for mobile apps, Big Data strategy, user-centric value streams, and IT leadership.